Health and Safety
WE'RE COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
This is just to serve as a reminder to our guests, that every person entering the Guest House is required by law to wear a mask, practice social distancing and sanitize regularly. No person displaying symptoms will be allowed to enter the Guest House.
Kindly note that we reserve the right of admission, and will exercise that right, if guests do not comply with our policies – no refund will be given.
Group stays are welcome but MUST adhere to our Health & Safety and General Guest House Protocols:
• We request that you only remove your mask when eating, drinking, are in your room, or when you are seated directly in front of your room, on the patio
• Gathering in groups of people in any common area is only allowed, if you are wearing masks or are within a designated area for your booking (please speak to Reception about these designated areas)
• We are based in a residential neighborhood, which means that after 10pm there may be no loud noise – Blue Security will enforce if necessary
• Sound systems are strictly prohibited on our premises
• Please respect the other guests that are booked in and do not make unnecessary noise in common areas
• Check in is strictly at 2pm & check out is strictly at 10am – a late penalty fee per hour will be levied for late check outs
• Disposable cutlery & crockery, and ice can be purchased from Reception
• Please do not move any furniture from one area to another, and especially from inside the rooms
#305guesthouse #covid #regulations #healthandsafety #protocols #staysafe #inthistogether #alonetogether