Stop the spread of Covid19 this festive season...
We appeal to all our Guests, to always wear their masks when in any common areas. Please help stop the spread of Covid19 to ensure that everyone can enjoy their holiday safely.
COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which spreads between people, mainly when an infected person is in close contact with another person.
The virus can spread from an infected person’s mouth or nose in small liquid particles when they cough, sneeze, speak, sing or breathe heavily. These liquid particles are different sizes, ranging from larger ‘respiratory droplets’ to smaller ‘aerosols’.
Other people can catch COVID-19 when the virus gets into their mouth, nose or eyes, which is more likely to happen when people are in direct or close contact (less than 1 meter apart) with an infected person.
How to prevent the spread:
- Clean your hands often.
- Cough or sneeze in your bent elbow - not your hands!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Limit social gatherings and time spent in crowded places.
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask for your own protection.